Table of Contents
- 1 Slim Wallet Comparison Chart
- 2 Best Slim Wallet Reviews
- 2.1 1. Buffway Slim Minimalist Leather Wallet
- 2.2 2. Travelambo Medium Size Leather Wallet
- 2.3 3. NapaWalli Genuine Leather Pocket Wallet
- 2.4 4. Kinzd Front Pocket Wallet
- 2.5 5. Hissimo Mens Slim Wallet
- 2.6 6. ROCO MINIMALIST Aluminum Slim Wallet
- 2.7 7. Serman Slim Leather Wallet
- 2.8 8. Travelambo Leather Small Wallet
- 2.9 9. Casmonal Mens Wallet with RFID Blocking
- 2.10 10. Kinzd Thin Wallet
- 3 Conclusion
Do you know that awkward position your body takes when you sit on your wallet? This is even worse after payday when you’re balling and it actually has more than expired ATM cards and receipts. Slim designs solve this problem allowing you to carry all you need without the inconvenience and unattractiveness of bulges. Here is a review of the best slim wallets on the market and how to choose the best one for your needs.
Slim Wallet Comparison Chart
|Buffway Wallet||Leather||8||4.7||View Price|
|Travelambo Wallet||Leather||7||4.4||View Price|
|NapaWalli Wallet||Leather||6||4.5||View Price|
|Kinzd Wallet||Leather||8||4.3||View Price|
|Hissimo Wallet||Synthetic Leather||5||4.1||View Price|
|ROCO Wallet||Aluminum||1 (upto 20 cards)||3.9||View Price|
|Serman Wallet||Leather||4||4.7||View Price|
|Travelambo Leather Wallet||Leather||5||4.4||View Price|
|Casmonal Wallet||Leather||5||4.4||View Price|
|Kinzd thin Wallet||Leather||6||4.5||View Price|
Best Slim Wallet Reviews
These wallets stand out for their RFID protection features. To put it simply, they protect you from getting your identity stolen remotely. Yep; this is actually a thing.
All the crooks need is to get close enough for their scanners to duplicate all information from your credit and debit cards and you’re a done for.
With your cards tucked safely in any of these wallets, you do not have to worry about this thievery. Here is more on what you can expect from them.
It is available in a variety of colors and patterns making it ideal for both men and women.
In addition to being pretty easy on the eyes, it delivers in terms of functionality with its 8-compartment design.
It has space for 4 cards, a clear holder for ID, 1 compartment for notes, receipts or coupons and 2 additional side pockets.
The side pockets are particularly handy for quick access when you want something from the wallet without having to take the wallet out.
- Unisex design
- Slim compact fit at 1/8” thick
- Durable high quality construction
- Tight compartments making it challenging to retrieve cards
It is made from 100% soft leather that makes it durable and also really classy.
The soft leather also means you don’t have to worry about the inconvenience and discomfort of a stiff tenant in your pocket.
It has 6 card slots which is fewer than most other slim wallets.
However, the slots are spacious and allow easy slipping in and out of cards without bruising, broken nails or cussing sessions.
- Compact design with a thickness of 0.12”
- Amazing minimalist aesthetics
- Lightweight 0.64 ounces
- Poor construction with ripping when the wallet is stuffed
It features a 4 magnet fastening design. This flap holds bank notes in place as the slots designated for this purpose are not sufficient.
Speaking of slots, this wallet has 3 card compartments, 2 money niches and 1 ID holder. This is not as much as you can get with most other wallets on this list.
However, this wallet is designed more for holding money than cards so it is safe to say that the plan serves its purpose.
- Secure magnetic fastening
- Unique rustic aesthetic great for men
- Limited card slots
- Magnets interfere with magnetic strips on key cards and credit/debit card
However, they are all high quality options that make the wallet strong and durable.
The handcrafting also contributes to aesthetics and functionality with this piece. So you know for a fact that you will be getting full value for your money.
In terms of storage, this wallet has 8 compartments. 6 of these are for cards, 1 for money and 1 ID holder.
It offers all this space without compromising on the slim and compact design.
- Thick slots can fit multiple cards at a time
- Soft flexible leather for comfortable fit in pocket
- Sealed money slot limits the number of notes you can fit
- The light colored leather stains easily
This not only takes care of your important documents but also makes it easy for you to flash them upon request whether it is at a routine traffic stop or at your office security desk.
Something unique about it is the use of synthetic leather. It is actually so beautifully crafted you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
It may not last as long as real leather but this shouldn’t be a problem as long as you don’t over-stuff it or treat it badly.
- It has spacious slots for easy access to cards
- High quality clear card holder window
- Despite being spacious, the slots are limited
It is generally more durable than the leather slim wallets and has the added advantage of complete water resistance.
The money and card holding design is also unique. Unlike other wallets that have slots, this one is simply a case with a thick elastic silicon band.
You simply slip your cards or notes under the band and they will be secure. It can hold up to 20 cards which makes it the highest capacity slim wallet on our list.
- Large card capacity
- Sleek metallic aesthetic
- Durable material
- The elastic bands can be inconveniently tight limiting access
- The aluminum case is stiff and may be uncomfortable in some pocket designs
This slim wallet is on the thicker end of things with its bifold design. It has a special tab ribbon that acts as a money clip to keep notes, receipts and other contents from falling out of the wallet.
No more worrying about accidentally creating a windfall while reaching out for your access card.
Unfortunately, you will have to deal with the increased weight and bulk that comes with this design. It is heavier than most wallets on this list weighing in at 2.4 ounces.
However, where it lacks in lightness it makes up for in storage space. It can fit 6-8 cards.
- Great craftsmanship
- Classy minimalist design making it ideal for men
- High quality durable leather material
- It is heavy and bulky and may buldge a little when full
- No protective film over ID holder
One of the main differences is the thickness with this option measuring a mere 0.1 inches.
It also happens to have more compartments including 10 card slots and 2 money slots with no designated ID holder or window.
Both of the wallets from Travelambo featured in this review are a great choice for your need.
This company has succeded in making some good quality genuine leather wallets which can be used by both men and women.
- It has numerous card slots
- Can be used by both men and women
- Wide variety of design options
- No ID card holder or window
- Tight fit thus difficult card retrieval
It has 2 card slots, 1 ID card holder and one large money slot.
One unique thing about this wallet is how spacious the slots are.
This makes it easy to slip cards in and out of the spaces.
It also compensates for the limited storage by allowing you to fit in multiple cards into one slot.
You just have to develop a great memory to figure out where you placed that visa card or work access key.
- Easy card retrieval
- Great aesthetics with genuine cow leather
- Limited card slots
- Bifold design makes it bulky especially when full of cash
It has a magnetic clip design that is both for fastening and securing notes.
Unlike many wallets with this design, it uses 4 magnets instead of 2 for a firmer grip on the contents.
In addition to the money clip, it has 4 Card Slots plus 1 ID Display Window.
It also stands out as it has a change pocket for those days of the month where literally every coin matters.
- It is durable
- Has a section for change
- Ultra slim design with 0.1 inch thickness
- Magnets may ruin magnetized card strips
Go forth and find yourself the perfect slim wallet. You have enough information to make the right decision. Just consider the 5 key factors above and you should have a pretty fun and successful shopping experience.