The market on air fryers has exploded with the apparent benefits they provide, but not all models can stand up to the hype. A Farberware air fryer is a top contender to consider for its value,versatility and ease of use. If you’re considering adding an air fryer to your kitchen appliances there are certain qualities to keep in mind.
The technology behind the rapid cooking process of an air fryer, also called an oil-less fryer, is changing the way many people are eating fried food. In this Farberware air fryer review, the many reasons to love one of these appliances are listed out as well as whether or not it’s a suitable fit for your kitchen.
|Name||Capacity||Power Ratings||Customer Ratings||Price|
|Farberware Multi-Function Air Fryer||3.2 qt||1400 W||4.4||View Price|
|Farberware Digital (5L) Air Fryer||5 qt||_||4.5||Check Price|
Best Farberware Air Fryer Reviews
Table of Contents
Here are the 5 star rated fryers from farberware below.
The multi-functional cooking appliance can also be used to bake, grill, or roast and even reheat food. Having one appliance with this versatility is a great space-saver over having multiple appliances.
The timer and temperature control settings also offer less hands-on cooking, so you have greater flexibility to put your multi-tasking skills at work.
Understand the expectations with these air fryers before you buy one. They are not meant for use with your traditional egg-and-milk batter your grandmother probably used.
- Less oil means no splatter, less mess, and a healthier frying alternative.
- Temperature control and an auto-shut off timer leave less room for error.
- There’s no obnoxious oil smell that lingers for hours.
- Farberware air fryer accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Safe-touch housing offers safer handling with no burns.
- The 2-pound capacity is not sufficient for frying large quantities at once.
- There are no preset options.
In addition to the larger basket holder, this air fryer features digital controls to set the temperature, a timer for up to 60 minutes, and has 6 built-in settings for commonly fried food choices such as fries, chicken, and steak.
The 5L fast cooking air fryer also comes with a food separator so you can cook 2 different foods at once.
It has a very short preheating period and cooks food rapidly so your family or guests aren’t left waiting.
- The 5L digital air fryer runs very quietly and produces no oil smell, making it nearly unnoticeable when in use.
- Similarly to the other Farberware air fryer, the parts are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Versatile cooking capabilities and larger size allow you to cook a greater variety of foods.
- Digital controls and settings make this air fryer easy to use.
- Foods cooked in these air fryers come out tasting really good, provided you followed the recipe.
- The cord is not very long which may limit where you can place it to cook with.
- It comes in only one color option.
The larger cooking capacity of this digital air fryer is a great advantage for cooking larger batches of food, especially chicken wings, yet still compact in size to save space.
The digital display is a nice upgrade from the manual knobs as many other users preferred. It would be nice to have a color option in black, however, to match with other appliances if your preference is black.
How Farberware Air Fryers Work
Farberware air fryers are sometimes referred to as oil-less fryers because they use very little to no oil at all for frying, providing a much healthier alternative.
Instead, these use a powerful radiant heat to cook food from the inside by means of an electric coil. An added advantage to this process is similar to steam heating by using the moisture naturally in the food which prevents it from drying out.
Now I know what you’re probably thinking; how are these different from a conventional oven? Am I right? Well, unlike commercial ovens which use convection technology, air fryers are designed with a fan that circulates super hot air all around the food.
A small amount of oil which you add to the bottom gets converted into a molecular form that coats the food to produce that crispiness similar to deep frying.
How to use the Farberware Air Fryer
The beauty in the simplistic design of Farberware air fryers is how easy they are to use. It even has food icons on the front such as chicken, fish, vegetables, etc. to indicate cooking temperature recommendations as a quick reference.
To use the air fryer you simply plug in the unit, add the food you’ve prepared into the cooking basket, then slide the holder back in making sure it’s secured. The temperature control knob can be set from 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and timer can be set for up to 30 minutes.
The timer also serves as the on/off switch and will automatically go off when it’s done to save energy usage. Farberware air fryer recipes are included with the manual with suggested cooking times and temperatures for different types of food.
It also has temperature and time recommendations for cooking dishes from frozen to fridge temperature ingredients.
Things to Take Care When Using Your Air Fryer
It may sound daunting, but you should read over your air fryer’s user manual prior to use and familiarize yourself on proper care and maintenance to ensure you get the full benefits from your appliance. You don’t want to throw your money away on a useful product like this due to improper use.
- As with any electrical device, the electric air fryer should never be placed or used near water.
- Place the unit on a horizontal surface that is stable and away from any flammable materials.
- Be sure the unit is away from the wall and the air vent in the back is not blocked before operating.
- Don’t leave your air fryer unattended while using and never let small children (or big ones) play with it.
- Keep hands and fingers out of the appliance while it’s running.
- Wait for the appliance to cool completely before removing the Farberware air fryer parts for cleaning.
Farberware air fryers are definitely worth the investment to enjoy a better way of cooking fried foods. The convenience, versatility and safety features make frying almost effortless so you get to enjoy your fried favorites more often without feeling too guilty about it.