Table of Contents
Ladies and gentlemen, if you are tired of cleaning your car and other stuff, using the traditional cleaning methods, we’ve got a solution to make your life easier. Gone are the days of using a bucket of water, cloth, a brush, and some detergent to clean. Welcome to the world of foam cannons. They are a new method of cleaning with less stress. Foam cannons can be used with your pressure washer to provide a more effective way of cleaning than your traditional cleaning methods. In this buying guide, we review three of the best cannons on the market for use with Electric/Gas Pressure Washers.
|DUSICHIN SFL-001||Plastic & Brass||1 Litre||View Price|
|MATCC||Plastic & Metal||1 Litre||View Price|
|Fasmov||Plastic & Brass||1 Litre||View Price|
This list is updated frequently to keep audience updated. Last, this page was edited in 9 July 2018.
Foam Cannon Reviews
Here are the top-rated foam Cannon given below.
1. DUSICHIN SFL-001 – Best Seller on Amazon
The DUSICHIN SFL-001 is compatible with all pressure washers, so you can use it whether your pressure washer is electric or gas-powered.
As for its build quality, the DUSICHIN SFL-001 features high-quality materials such as rubber grips and brass connectors for maximum durability.
The sturdy nature of this cannon means it can handle even the most unforgiving conditions of commercial environments. You should expect an adapter and a connection tube when you purchase the DUSICHIN SFL-001.
This cannon features a 1 liter (33 OZ) container bottle for storing detergent/chemical solution and a ¼-inch quick connect nozzle. Set up is easy and once you’re done, all you need to do is point and spray. Its as simple as that.
One thing to note is that the DUSICHIN SFL-001 works best with both medium and high-performance pressure washers.
2. MATCC Adjustable Cannon – Best Cannon for Car Washing
This means that it will still be lightweight even after you fill its 1 liter (0.22 Gallon) container bottle with detergent.
The lightweight nature of this cannon contributes to its ergonomics making it easier to use for extended periods.
With regards to its price, the MATCC is a little more expensive than the DUSICHIN SFL-001 mentioned above.
But just like the DUSICHIN SFL-001, this MATCC also features high-quality materials such as a brass body for durability and rubber grips to provide maximum comfort and grip when in use.
For the best cleaning results the MATCC requires pressure washers with a performance range as follows; between 1000 PSI – 3000 PSI and 2.0 GPM – 5.3 GPM.
Any pressure washer rated below this range is not powerful enough for use with it, while pressure washers above this range are too powerful and might damage this cannon.
The MATCC is fully adjustable. It allows you to control the amount of foam being dispelled by adjusting the top dial while the nozzles allow you to change the angle of spray from wide to narrow.
This adjustable nature, makes it the perfect cannon for multi-surface cleaning whether it is cleaning vehicles, windows, patios, driveways, etc.
3. Fasmov Pressure Washer Cannon – Best Rated Cannon
This one is a labor-saving tool that can be used to clean vehicles, surfaces such as windows and floors and mechanical/electrical equipment such as lawn mowers.
The Fasmov comes with a ¼-inch quick disconnect adapter, connectors and a translucent 1-liter detergent container that lets you monitor the level of detergent.
Just like the other two cannons featured above, the Fasmov works best with pressure washers rated above 1000 PSI and 2.0 GPM.
When cleaning sensitive/fragile surfaces such as windows and vehicles, you can adjust the angle of spray to wide.
A wide spray angle will produce a gentle but effective cleaning performance that will not cause damage to the surface you are cleaning.
What’s more, you can raise the temperature of water to a maximum 60-degrees for a more thorough cleaning performance.
Foam Gun vs. Foam Cannon
These two accessories are similar in manner of operation. The main difference between the cannon and gun is how they are used.
A cannon is used with a pressure washer while a gun is used with a garden hose. The fact that a cannon uses the power of a pressure washer, which means it is easier to use and will produce better cleaning results.
You cannot use a gun on a pressure washer and a cannon on a garden hose. If you do, you’ll get disappointing results.
Buyer’s Guide – 3 Factors to Consider Before Buying
Here are some of the most important factors you should consider when buying a cannon:
- Flexibility: When it comes to flexibility, you don’t want a cannon that’s restricted to just one cleaning task. A good cannon allows multi-surface cleaning, just in case you want to clean other surfaces and tools apart from your vehicle. When buying a foam cleaner make sure it has an adjustable dial for adjusting the amount of detergent being dispelled and ensure that it comes with adjustable nozzles. These two functions will allow you to control the cleaning performance from mild to intense.
- Solid Construction: You need a robust cannon to withstand potential impacts and drops in the outdoor environment. You should inspect the build quality of the foam item before you make the purchase. Cannons made of brass are known to be durable and can serve you for several years.
- Performance: Pressure washers have varying performance ratings, and cannons are built to account for this factor. Before buying a cannon, you must be aware the performance ratings of your pressure washer as this will allow you to buy a cannon that will work best with your low, medium or high-powered pressure washer.
Ideally, foam cannons are best used for cleaning cars. They use the power of pressure washers to get rid of dirt and filth from vehicles. Cannons produce a unique cleaning performance where the discharged soapy foam sits on your vehicle’s surface. The advantage of this cleaning operation is that it does not mess up your surroundings with running/dripping soapy water. It also gives the soapy solution ample time to eliminate the dirt and grime on your vehicle.