Table of Contents
- 1 Top Rated Best Paw Patrol Toys Reviews
- 1.1 1) My Size Lookout Tower – Best Large Size Paw Patrol Toy
- 1.2 2) Sea Patroller – Best Sea Patroller
- 1.3 3) Paw Patroller – Best Paw Patroller
- 1.4 4) Skye’s High-Flyin’ Copter – Best Plane cum Helicopter Toy
- 1.5 5) Chase’s Spy Cruiser – Best Spy Cruiser
- 1.6 6) Air Patroller Plane – Best Air Patroller
- 1.7 7) Everest’s Rescue Snowmobile – Best Rescue Snow Mobile Toy
- 1.8 8) Ryder’s Pup Pad – Best Pup Pad
- 1.9 9) VTech Treat Time Marshall – Best Marshall Paw Patrol
- 1.10 10) Nickelodeon – Ryder’s Rescue ATV– Best ATV Toy
- 2 Winner: 1) My Size Lookout Tower
- 3 Final Words
Let’s face it. If you have children, there’s a high probability that they love watching animated television shows. It is also very probable that your kid’s favorite animated TV show is the Paw Patrol so if you are getting them a gift, you can never go wrong with this toy category.
And as a parent, what’s not to love about them? The show helps build the character of kids while teaching them valuable lessons about leadership, teamwork, safety and problem-solving skills. That said, there are many variations of toys available on the market that choosing one can be a daunting task. In this review, we look at 10 of the very best variations to make your work easier. Let’s start with the first product below.
|My Size Lookout Tower||9 x 27 x 15 in||12.8 pounds||3 year +||View Price|
|Sea Patroller||8 x 28 x 15 in||9.3 pounds||3 year +||View Price|
|Paw Patroller||5.5x27.5x7.5 in||10.7 ounces||3 year +||View Price|
|Skye's High-Flyin' Copter||3.1 x 6.6 x 4.9 in||6.7 ounces||3 year +||View Price|
|Chase's Spy Cruiser||6.8 x 6.1 x 4 in||5.6 ounces||3 year +||View Price|
|Air Patroller Plane||6 x 17.5 x 15 in||3.7 pounds||3 year +||View Price|
|Everest's Rescue Snowmobile||6.1 x 6.8 x 4 in||8.8 ounces||3 year +||View Price|
|Ryder's Pup Pad||4.3 x 6 x 1 in||4 ounces||3 year +||View Price|
|VTech Treat Time Marshall||3.9 x 11 x 12.1 in||2 pounds||3 year +||View Price|
|Nickelodeon Ryder's Rescue ATV||3.1 x 6.6 x 4.9 in||6.7 ounces||3 year +||View Price|
Top Rated Best Paw Patrol Toys Reviews
1) My Size Lookout Tower – Best Large Size Paw Patrol Toy
The paw patrol tower is all about encouraging a child’s imagination where possibilities are endless and are only limited by a child’s imagination.
The elevator and the slide fitted in the tower provide a fun-filled adventurous experience.
It allows toddlers to transport the pups from the ground level to the top level and back. The tower also features a vehicle launcher which rockets vehicles down the slide.
By the simple press of the red button located on the top level tower, different sounds and lights come on to recreate scenes from the Paw Patrol show.
- Sturdy, high-quality build
- Compatible with other toys and figures
- Provides a very interactive style of play
- Fun and adventurous
- Large and accommodative
- Functional rotating periscope
- Requires adult assembly
- A little expensive compared to other toys
So whether the adventure takes you to land or sea, you need to be well-prepared and well-equipped.
That is where the sea patroller comes in. It is a hybrid vessel that can conquer both the land and sea.
Its design resembles that of a ship but comes equipped with drop down wheels attached at the bottom.
These wheels allow the sea patroller to transform from a sea conquering vessel to a land conquering vehicle which takes pups on exciting missions.
The possibilities never end with the sea patroller. It allows toddlers to carry smaller vehicles on board and dispatch them whenever trouble arises in Adventure Bay.
Beyond the deck of this vessel, you get a fully functional crane that lets the pups go on rescue missions.
- Promotes fun and adventure
- Multi-functional; can be used as a boat or a vehicle
- Cool transformation
- Compatible with other toys and gadgets
- No assembly needed
- It is a boat yet can’t float on water
3) Paw Patroller – Best Paw Patroller
Meet the paw patroller. The ultimate rescue vehicle for in the Paw Patrol realm.
It is an extra-long vehicle that comes with a bunch of rescue features, a landing pad and a fully functional command center that houses six patrol vehicles.
As an additional feature, you also get Ryder and his rescue ATV with this paw patroller.
The paw patroller is shaped like a large trailer truck.
The back section of the truck is reserved for cool rescue gear while the front section is reserved for the pups to ride in on rescue missions.
Another cool feature about the paw patroller is that it is fitted with a roof that completely opens up. This allows the pups easy access to the cabin when on adventures.
- Provides endless possibilities
- Joy to play with
- Good quality build
- Provides that wow’ factor
- The stickers are poor quality and come off after a period
4) Skye’s High-Flyin’ Copter – Best Plane cum Helicopter Toy
The copter is a handy tool to have in your kid’s Paw Patrol Empire seeing that it doubles as a chopper as well as a vehicle with fully functional wheels.
Skye’s Copter comes fitted with extendable wings and a propeller that spins.
Regarding design, Skye’s copter features an open top roof for easier access to the chopper.
And since it can only ferry one pup at a time, it presents your kids a golden chance to problem solve and work as a team.
- Affordable price
- Lots of fun to play with
- Foldable wings
- Can roll across the floor thanks to its functioning wheels
- Good-quality build
- Skye keeps falling off when flying due to a lack of support mechanism
5) Chase’s Spy Cruiser – Best Spy Cruiser
It spots large off-road tires, a large grill at the front and best of all, a periscope on the roof.
The periscope gives the pups a good view of the landscape which allows them to spot adventurous spots or damsels that need rescuing.
The spy cruiser’s body looks and feels sturdy, sort of like it is indestructible. In the realm of Paw Patrol, this vehicle belongs to Chase, and he alone can maximize its output.
The spy cruiser’s open top allows other pups to ride in it for rescue missions and adventures.
Chase’s spy cruiser fits in perfectly with other toys and gadgets from the Paw Patrol collection.
- Affordable price
- No batteries meaning it’s safer for children
- High-quality, sturdy build
- Other pups can ride in it
- Rolls around thanks to its tires
- Static; tires are the only moving parts
It can transform from a plane to a helicopter to allow the pups to swoop in on the action from miles away in Paw Patrol world.
The cabin of this plane opens up and can carry two pups while the cargo bay area can carry four pups when going for complicated rescue missions and adventures.
The design of the air patroller plane is truly the perfect blend between a plane and helicopter.
Either side of the wings is fitted with a propeller engine that rotates to propel the plane forward.
While in helicopter mode, the propeller engines turn to face upwards to provide a lifting force which allows the air patroller plane to hover above mission sites.
- Multi-function: plane and helicopter in one
- Equipped with multiple lights and soundtracks from Paw Patrol
- Can carry up to six pups on missions
- Comes with a handle for carrying
- Affordable price
- Loose cargo latch which tends to flip open while in the air. When this happens, pups stuffed in the cargo area fall out.
But since it can only fit one pup at a time, it creates teamwork and problem-solving skills among infants.
This is where Everest can lead other pups and their vehicles in rescue missions across snowy terrain.
In terms of build, this snowmobile is fitted with a continuous track set of tires on either side like you would find on a war tank.
These war tank-style tires combined with the moving claws mounted on the front makes this snowmobile ideal for plowing through obstacles, whether ice, snow or mud.
- Affordable price
- The tank trend tires are functional. They move, which is cool.
- No batteries which make it safer for kids
- Excellent build quality
- Promotes fun and adventure to kids
- Compatible with all Paw patrol characters
- No locking mechanism included. This means that Everest and other pups fall out frequently on missions.
8) Ryder’s Pup Pad – Best Pup Pad
With this pad, your kid can call upon the entire paw patrol rescue team when emergency situations arise in Adventure Bay.
At the touch of a button, your kid can lead the paw patrol team on missions and adventures.
The pad displays all your favorite pups on the screen, whether it is Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Zuma, etc.
This makes it easier to summon your favorite character to join you in your adventures.
This is because all the 15 characters have their unique Paw Patrol phrases and sounds.
- Fun and easy to use
- Unique sounds and phrases for each character
- A choice of two languages; English and Chinese
- Cheap plastic build
- Fake screen
As for the other toys, they are made by Nickelodeon and are designed to mimic the Paw Patrol show in Adventure Bay.
And while the treat time marshal still belongs to the Paw Patrol family, he is designed to help kids learn alphabets.
The treat time marshal toy comes with 26 bone-shaped treats that have letters, objects, and phonics engraved in them.
Whenever you feed the marshal a treat, he instantly recognizes the letters or object engraved in the treat and plays it back for you.
His ears and eyes are programmed to dance during the playback, which is a cool feature for kids. That said, treat time marshal’s functions are not only limited to learning.
You can take him on missions and adventures with the other members of the Paw Patrol.
- Combines fun and learning opportunities for kids
- Ready to go on missions with other Paw Patrol members
- Comes equipped with entertaining lights and sounds
- Cute design
- Affordable price
- Placing the bone-shaped treats in Marshall’s mouth is a challenge
10) Nickelodeon – Ryder’s Rescue ATV– Best ATV Toy
He assumes the role of a heroic team leader and a teacher, a trend that continues with the toy version of Paw Patrol.
This toy features Ryder and his rescue ATV. The ATV comes fitted with four functional tires.
This means you can lead or join other pups on rescue missions as they follow you in their vehicles and aircraft.
Unlike other Paw Patrol vehicles, Ryder’s ATV can only be driven by Ryder. This is because Ryder has been fixed on the ATV.
His hands are formed in a c-shape that attach safely to the ATV’s handlebars to hold him in place while on rescue missions.
- Gives kids an opportunity to be a team leader like Ryder
- Ryder is fixed securely on the ATV hence doesn’t fall off while on adventures
- Cool looking toy
- Provides a fun-filled adventure
- Affordable price
- Ryder’s limbs are a little brittle and can easily break when fondled
Despite being a little more expensive than the other toys on our list, the lookout tower is the best toy you can buy for your child.
Thanks to its sheer size, its design layout and the variety of components and gadgets it comes with, the lookout tower provides a range of experiences and possibilities that other toys cannot match.
The endless possibilities on offer mean your kid will never get bored of this toy. What’s more, the lookout tower has that “wow” factor.
Even as a parent buying this toy for your kid, you’ll be surprised by its sheer complexity and the endless possibilities it provides. As mentioned earlier in the review, the Lookout tower is the mother of all Paw Patrol’s toys.
There you have it folks. 10 best Paw Patrol you can gift your kid. We dove deep into the Paw Patrol realm and broke down their products to provide you with a list of 10 of our favorite toys. We’re fully aware that picking the right gift is critical.
It would be a complete disaster if you bought your child a gift he/she never uses. But with this list, you are safe to pick any toy, and your child will love it. That said, we’re leaning towards the lookout tower because we believe it is the best option.